To guarantee a spot full payment is required
WE DO NOT ACCEPT LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS ONLINE OF LESS THAN 24hrs
Total number of days booked must be in the same week with the same child
Please call the office for last minute bookings ( 9960 5344 )
To register for any of our Kids and Teens classes and programs you can:
Book Online at Secure Payment Gateway Com Bank
Make a direct deposit ( EFT) & Book online by making sure it’s clearly labelled with your name and activity and date.
BSB 633-000 Account 1279 50 897
ABN: 671007 23091
ACN: 100 723 091
Booking Terms and Conditions
Please read the Balmoral Water Sports Center Conditions carefully. If there is anything that you do not understand please contact the the office before agreeing to completing this Contract. Completing this Contract is your acknowledgement that you have read and understood the Conditions, and you are bound by it.
Be aware that you can’t participate in any water sport activity if you can’t swim..
BALMORAL WATER SPORTS CENTER TERMS AND CONDITIONS: By submitting a Booking form you are consenting to be bound by the terms and conditions. Please read the below Terms and Conditions carefully before you apply for your course.
1. Contract. This document, together with the information provided to you in brochures and associated literature, forms a contract between you and Balmoral Water Sports Center.
2. Payment: No formal booking exists until the School has received full payment, a completed application form and medical form for each person booking a course.
3. Cancellation: A cancellation made more than 8 calendar weeks before the course start date will forfeit 25% of the course fees. A cancellation made less than and including 8 calendar weeks before the start date will forfeit 75% of the total course fee. For a cancellation made less than 2 weeks before the start date all course fees will be retained by Balmoral Water Sports Center.
4. Courses: Fees for courses include: instruction, equipment, certificates, and essential protective equipment as appropriate to the course.
5. Safety management: The School and its representatives have complete discretion over the management and operation of all water-based and land based activities and any other activities arranged by the School. In agreeing to these terms and conditions you are agreeing to follow and act upon the advice and guidance given by the School and its representatives in all respects.
6. Disclosure. It is of paramount importance, for your safety and the well being of other course members that the school/instructor is aware of any medical or physical condition that could have a bearing on your ability to carry out the requirements of the course. It is a condition of your acceptance on the course that you complete and sign a medical disclosure in full with no omissions.
7. Age: With the exception of those courses offered specifically for children, the School will only accept students under the age of 18 at its discretion. Acceptance will depend upon the requirements of the course, nature of the activity and the opportunity to provide acceptable levels of supervision.
8. Water confidence. Students attending courses afloat must be either competent swimmers or water confident
9. Personal effects: Although all possible measures are taken to ensure security the School, its servants, its employees or agents are not under any liability whatsoever in respect of loss or damage to students property or belongings while attending a course.
10. Adjustment of Conditions: The School reserves the right to: a) Alter prices where necessary. b) Cancel a course up to 2 weeks before it is due to start c) Decline a booking for reasons of safety, experience or other reasonable cause d) Request a student to withdraw from a course e) Change the advertised craft programme.
11. Exclusions: " The School takes no responsibility for any consequential losses incurred as a result of course cancellation, change of program, vessel, or other change in advertised conditions. The School carries compulsory public liability insurance, but does not provide other non compulsory insurance "
12. Satisfaction: We make the utmost effort to ensure our service and tuition is to your satisfaction. However if you become dissatisfied in any way you are obliged to inform the School at the earliest opportunity to enable us to address the error before the end of the course.
13. Force Majeure:. The School cannot be responsible for matters outside its control. These include (but not by way of limitation) outbreak of hostilities, civil commotion, riot, pandemic, adverse weather conditions, or any act of God effecting the conduct of the course. In this event Balmoral Water Sports Center will not be liable to refund any fees or pay any compensation.
14. Litigation—Any referring to the contract will be dealt with according to Australian law in an Australian court.
15. I acknowledge that water sports can be dangerous and that Balmoral Sailing School is not a child care facility.
16. We take photos and they may be used on our website and in other printed promotional material. Where a photo is used in this way, prints will be made available to you on request. To have this clause deleted from this agreement, please not your request on the bottom of this form.
17. Other than as disclosed on this form I warrant that myself (or my child) have no relevant health or learning problems of which I am aware and in the case of the child that I have the authority to enroll the child in Balmoral Sailing School and permit medical treatment. I authorize medical treatment; including first aid ; for myself (or the child) at the sole discretion of Balmoral Water Sports Center and shall indemnify Balmoral Water Sports Center for all and any costs arising. On behalf of myself (or the child), and relatives, I release Balmoral Water Sports Center CAN 100723091 (Balmoral Water Sports Center and its staff) for all claims, rights and actions arising from any incident to myself (or the child).
18. By submitting an application you are consenting to be bound by these terms and conditions
I am aware in signing this document for my daughter/son/ward’s participation in Water Sports, that certain elements of the program could be physically and emotionally demanding. Furthermore, I acknowledge that I am aware that certain inherent physical and/or emotional risks and dangers exist in the activities in which my daughter/son/ward will be participating. I acknowledge that while Balmoral Water Sports Center and its staff will make every reasonable effort to teach my daughter/son/ward proper outdoor techniques and to minimise exposure to known risks, all hazards and dangers associated with these activities cannot be foreseen or may be beyond the control of Balmoral Water Sports and its instructors or staff.
PHOTOGRAPHIC CONSENT During the activities, photos and videos may be taken of various activities for online use and marketing purposes. These videos will be used by Balmoral Water Sports only. Please note, that if you do not want your child featured in photos of videos, we cannot guarantee that they will not be in the background of photos or in group photos
Our payment method is by credit card; we accept Visa and MasterCard
Vouchers / Coupons / Promo Code
You will still need to enter your credit card details but if the discount amount is equal to the booking amount then your credit card will not be charged.
Your Voucher - Coupon has to be booked online: choose -Kids & Teens – Register now for Sailing Programs -Tackers Coupon and select dates available add prom code.
The Voucher - Coupon is valid for one session and you have 5 dates to choose from in September:
Your Gift Voucher - Coupon is valid for the month of September 2015 for one session value $70
You must make a booking using your Voucher code 4 weeks before the date booked.
Voucher - Coupons are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. No credit or change will be given on the unused Coupons.
All changes to the original booking, once payment has been received, (30) days before the booking date. If amendment is less than thirty (30) days notice from date of arrival you will be charged full rate.
Please note a change of dates is considered a cancellation and may attract cancellation fees, unless we can fill your spot.
All cancellations will only be accepted by the person who made the booking. If cancellation is notified thirty (30) days or more prior to activity date, a refund of will be made less a cancellation fee of $25 per person. If cancellation is less than thirty (30) days notice from date of activity, no moneys are paid, no refund will apply.
Kids & Teens School Holidays Tackers
Total number of days booked must be taken in the same week, be aware that you can’t participate in any water sport activity if you can’t swim, please read the Balmoral Water Sports Center Terms & Conditions carefully. If there is anything that you do not understand please contact the the office before agreeing to completing this Contract. Completing this Contract is your acknowledgement that you have read and understood the Conditions, and you are bound by it.
Refunds where applicable will only be made to the person who made the payment. Refunds will not be given on no shows, or loss'. This includes injury, illness, damage, accident, expense, delay, inconvenience or other claim whether direct, indirect, special, general or consequential, and “any other circumstances” include fire, flood, smoke inclement weather, Acts of God or governments, negligence, transport delays, operating causes, failure of equipment and industrial action.
All dishonoured cheques will incur a fee of $40.
Active Kids Vouchers
You can not claim voucher after booing and ask for a refund, , we can only give you a credit after booking in the same holiday period
Reverse or changing bookings, any complicated matters on a booking will incur a $25 fee
Correct Information & Personal EquipmentI
have filled in all medical and emergency information and supplied all relevant details for any injuries, allergies, disabilities, illnesses and conditions. I am aware of the personal equipment required for my daughter/son/ward's participation in the program and will ensure that all items are supplied and will be in good working order. I understand that this is a condition of participation in the Program.
Compliance & Medical Response
My daughter/son/ward will fully comply with Balmoral Water Sports safety standards and procedures as outlined by Balmoral Water Sports staff, operators and agents for each activity in which they participate. Failure to abide by these guidelines could compromise the safety and wellbeing of other participants and staff. I agree that if my daughter/son/ward suffers illness or injury during the course of Balmoral Water Sports activities, Balmoral Water Sports staff, operators and agents can at my cost arrange appropriate medical treatment and emergency evacuation services, as they deem essential for my child's safety. I acknowledge that this agreement shall be governed in all respects by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Australia.