Stand Up Paddle Lesson 1hour/2person
Each person has their own equipment
Taking a lesson is about progressing quickly and maximising the fun factor. Our professional and qualified instructors will have you up and paddling in no time. Anyone can Stand Up Paddle – this we guarantee!
There are some basic skills that will really help you accelerate your learning. A lesson will save you hours of frustration.
Our location is in crystal clear water of a beautiful sandy beach.
We teach on hard epoxy boards and carbon paddles not inflatables and alloy paddles. We teach:
- Basic safety, Self-rescue and weather
- 3 different ways to turn and manoeuvre your board
- Correct body posture and paddling technique
- Power strokes and paddling upwind
- Using your paddle for balance (this alone will save you hours of frustration)
- What board is best for you.
- The quickest way to progress from your first lesson
We typically spend 10 minutes on land and 1 hour on the water.
Get the foundations right and you can go anywhere. Everyone who takes this lesson comments on just how valuable this course is. Simple tips on balance, body alignment and stroke technique will save you hours of frustration!
We run the lesson for 1h and then you get 30mins free to play with the equipment. Try the things you've just learned!
Location and Contact Details
Tel: 9960 5344
Balmoral Sailing Club, The Esplanade, Mosman NSW, Australia
Bookings will open 40 days before the session starts.